Skip to main content

Triveda Kumkumadi Beauty Face Oil Review

Triveda Kumkumadi Oil

 

A soothing oil with the blend of Ayurvedic Indian herbs, Kashmiri Saffron, cold pressed Moroccan Argan Oil. Together they moisturize, rejuvenate and nourish the skin. It helps clearing fine lines, wrinkles, small acnes and blemishes, acne scars, removes tan, uneven skin tone, hyper pigmentation when used consistently over a period of time. The non comedogenic formula does not clog the pores and suitable for all skin types.

 

Ayurvedic facial oil with Indian herbs, Kashmiri saffron, Moroccan argan oil for fine lines, wrinkles, acne, blemish, tan, uneven skin tone, hyper pigmentation.

Hi my lovelies. I am back with a product review after a really long time. It’s been two months to be precise and I have been missing this space a lot. Did you too?? Let me know in the comments.

So, today’s product is a serum or to be precise it is a kumkumadi oil. As I am in my mid twenties I was looking for some anti aging products to start with my anti aging skin care and what is better than a Kumkumadi Oil right? I have been using this serum oil since six whole weeks now and I feel I am ready to review it now. So without any further adieu let’s jump into the review.

 

Price and Availability

Triveda is a newly launched brand. They started off their journey with this Kumkumadi Beauty Oil back in July,2019. Till now it is their only product, decently priced at Rs.999 for 15ml quantity. Currently available only on amazon for Rs.595 only. To purchase click on the link or on the image below.

Packaging

Triveda Kumkumadi Beauty Oil comes in a transparent glass bottle with a golden screw cap and a glass dropper provided separately. You need to break the seal and replace the normal cap with the dropper cap. This whole thing is neatly packed in a cardboard package which has all the necessary details written allover. The packaging is really gorgeous, gives a luxe touch to it, I mean it is indeed a luxurious oil but the packaging just has my heart; very neat and beautiful.

Ayurvedic facial oil with Indian herbs, Kashmiri saffron, Moroccan argan oil for fine lines, wrinkles, acne, blemish, tan, uneven skin tone, hyper pigmentation.

Ayurvedic facial oil with Indian herbs, Kashmiri saffron, Moroccan argan oil for fine lines, wrinkles, acne, blemish, tan, uneven skin tone, hyper pigmentation.

 

Claims

Triveda Kumkumadi Beauty Oil claims that it “moisturizes deeply, instantly absorbs into the skin, gives a natural glow, reduces uneven skin tone, gives soft & smooth skin, fades fine lines and wrinkles, for all skin types.”

Ayurvedic facial oil with Indian herbs, Kashmiri saffron, Moroccan argan oil for fine lines, wrinkles, acne, blemish, tan, uneven skin tone, hyper pigmentation.

 

 

Ingredients

I am a sucker for effective and natural ingredients in my skin care products. The ingredients list for this oil is also very impressive. This Kumkumadi Beauty Oil from Triveda has “cold pressed moroccan argan oil, kashmiri saffron, santalum album, Symplocos racemosa, Caesalpinia sappan, Pterocarpus Santalinus, Aquiliaria agallocha, Vetiveria zizanioides, Rubia cordifolia, Glycynhiza glabra, Cinnamomum tamala, Prunus puddum, Nelumbo nucifera, Sassurea lappa, Curcuma longa, Persicaria odorata, Berberis arstata, Melia azadirachta, Mesua ferrea, Butea monosperma, Callicarpa macrophylla, Ficus bengalensis, Agansomacaryophyllata, Brassica campestris, Pluchea lanceolata, Acorus calamus, Cow’s Milk, Rosa Damascena(rose) oil, Santlum album (sandalwood) oil.

Ayurvedic facial oil with Indian herbs, Kashmiri saffron, Moroccan argan oil for fine lines, wrinkles, acne, blemish, tan, uneven skin tone, hyper pigmentation.

 

Directions To Use

The directions are quite simple, “Wash your face & pat dry, gently massage & allow to absorb. 3-4 drops for normal to oily ski. 4-6 drops for dry to very dry skin.” “Best to use at night time.”

 

My Experience

I love using face oils but never tried Kumkumadi oil before. The ingredients list is really really good. I have acne prone combination skin so a few drops of grape seed oil does a fantastic job on my skin. So when I saw that Triveda Kumkumadi Oil has argan oil in its base I immidiately started incorporating it into my night time skin care regime. Only three drops of it after cleansing, toning and I’m done. The consistency of Triveda Kumkumadi Oil is very runny but moderately thick. It takes a little time and massage to get completely absorbed into the skin and it has a deep saffron yellow sort of colour. Well the first application was pretty bleh! Despite the high expectations I did not see any visible difference on the dark patches and acne marks but my skin looked a tiny bit more radiant. On day three I spotted the difference. My hyperpigmentation around the mouth and on the nose were faded to some great extent. My skin was definitely looking brighter. Also there was a golden sort of glow which lasted all day. Well that glow becomes prominent once three weeks of daily application is done religiously.

It smells like “kesar” and “chandan” (saffron and Sandalwood) but the smell is very strong, but then kumkumdai oil is a very concentrated formulation so that justifies the strong smell. My under eye area is dry and it has some newly developed fine lines, this baby takes care of them as well. My skin looks fresh and tight throughout day now. That glow stays even if I skip using this oil for a day. I am glad that I have found this beautiful oil. Lastly I wanna say it did not break me out nor did it help to prevent breakouts but, I did see my active acne vanishing without any of my anti acne products. So this is a multipurpose beauty oil which heals acne too. I do get acne so I won’t say it prevents acne but definitely heals them and I am extremely happy to see this sort of result. So my experience with Triveda Kumkumadi Oil is really really wonderful. This little 15ml bottle will last me the entire winter, at least I guess so but I will get this oil stocked up before this bottle even finishes. I highly recommend this to the ladies out there facing dullness, lack of moisture, dry skin patches, age spots or any sort of skin discoloration. Triveda Kumkumdi Oil will effectively take care of all those skin woes.

Ayurvedic facial oil with Indian herbs, Kashmiri saffron, Moroccan argan oil for fine lines, wrinkles, acne, blemish, tan, uneven skin tone, hyper pigmentation.

Ayurvedic facial oil with Indian herbs, Kashmiri saffron, Moroccan argan oil for fine lines, wrinkles, acne, blemish, tan, uneven skin tone, hyper pigmentation.

 

Pros

  1. Kumkumadi Beauty Oil with some potent herbs that enhances glow and complexion.
  2. Luxe packaging, tiny dropper bottle, easy to carry in pouch.
  3. Only 3-4 drops are required, lasts really long.
  4. Does what is claims. Fades dark patches, dry patches, age spots, fine lines etc.
  5. Smells like real saffron and sandalwood.
  6. Non comedogenic.
  7. Gives skin a lasting glow.
  8. Suitable for all skin types.
  9. Moisturizes skin very well, will work on very dry skin as well.

 

Cons

  1. Sensitive skin might react because it’s a concentrated oil.
  2. Smell is very very strong for sensitive noses.
  3. Available only on amazon.in as of now.

 

Rating

4/5

 

Do I Recommend?

Yes. Some of my friends are using this on my recommendation and they are equally happy with the results.

 

Will I Repurchase?

Absolutely yes.

Popular posts from this blog

10 Insanely Good Makeup Dupes That Will Save You A Lot Of Money

We all love makeup. Everyone is a makeup artist these days. There are loads of makeup products available in the market. Online shopping has made it easier to reach international brands too. But for some reasons if it is not possible for you to buy high end cosmetics all the time but also you don't wanna compromise on the quality then don't you worry girl, I've got you covered. Here are the top 10 makeup dupes for you. This will help you save a lot of money without compromising on the product quality. You can get them online on Nykaa .

Heimish Anti-Dust Cleansing Pack Review

Heimish Anti-Dust Cleansing Pack   A double action gel cleanser, can be used as a face wash and a face pack as well. It forms beautiful foam when massaged on wet skin, but, when left on the skin as a face pack it forms tiny little bubbles. Heimish Anti-Dust cleansing pack is an all-in-one cleanser that removes ultrafine particles, makeup and impurities from the pores. Contains plant derived cellulose and cica extracts, which exfoliates, tones, hydrates and soothes the skin, tightens the pores, reduces comedones and skin congestion, controls sebum production. Makes skin soft, supple and clean after every wash.   Hi! Calling all the Korean skin care lovers. Today I am reviewing a new K-beauty product. It is the Anti-Dust Cleansing Pack from Heimish. There exists a lot of fun skin care in the world of K-beauty. If you love Korean skin care products this brand Heimish is definitely not a new name to you and if you are new to Korean skin care, please keep on reading because this ANti-Dust C

Best Eye Creams Available On Nykaa India

15 Best Eye Creams Available On Nykaa India   Try these products to treat and cure under eye black circles or dark circles. These are the products that will help you to reduce dark circles and that too on a budget. These are quite versatile to eliminate dark circles, wrinkles, fine lines from the under eye area and to keep the tired eyes look at bay. All these products are available on our favourite beauty shopping website in India, i.e. Nykaa. So let’s see what these eye creams are.   Skin care is a huge trend right now. Since the eye area is very delicate so it needs some extra care. This post is all about the best under eye creams for every budget. These are available at lower price almost every day on Nykaa . So let’s see the products list. 1. VILVAH Aloevera & Licorice Revitalising Under Eye Cream “Are you someone who uses too much of concealer to hide your baggy eyes? Tiring days and sleepless nights can affect your delicate skin around the eyes. Restore your tired eyes and g