Skip to main content

Deyga Hair Care Range: Hair Butter & Hair Pack Review

Reviewing Organic, Handmade Hair Care

Range By Deyga: Hair Pack & Hair Butter

 

This hair care range from Deyga is a one stop solution for all your hair woes. It consists of a hair butter and a hair pack which is a meant for dry, rough, lifeless, frizzy hair. Deyga hair butter nourishes from scalp to tip while the hair pack provides deep conditioning to the hair strands. Together they have the power to enhance shine and lustre of your hair while taming down the frizz. These are 100% organic, handmade and cruelty free products; made in India. Shows result right from the first application.

Consists of a hair butter & hair pack for dry, lifeless, frizzy hair. Deyga hair butter nourishes, the pack deeply conditions. Organic, handmade, cruelty free.

 

Hi! This is probably my first ever post featuring a hair mask and hair butter. I am a lazy bum when it comes to hair care, but I’m always up for trying new hair trends. So my hair was in dire need for some TLC after a lot of abuse with blow dryers and flat irons. Today I am here to share my experience with these beautiful organic hair care products from Deyga Organics.

Also read Deyga Liquid Gold Hair Serum Review

 

Deyga Hair Pack

Consists of a hair butter & hair pack for dry, lifeless, frizzy hair. Deyga hair butter nourishes, the pack deeply conditions. Organic, handmade, cruelty free.

Ingredients:

Deyga hair pack is a moderately fine powder that contains “Hibiscus, Henna, Rubia, Moringa, Aloe, Cassia ( a variety of cinnamon), Indigo, Amla, Sidr.”

How To Use:

“Take required amount of hair pack and add to curd or egg white for dilution, apply on to scalp and hair, leave it for 30 minutes and wash with shampoo.”

Consists of a hair butter & hair pack for dry, lifeless, frizzy hair. Deyga hair butter nourishes, the pack deeply conditions. Organic, handmade, cruelty free.

Packaging:

This hair pack comes in classic Deyga-style transparent glass jar, with a black lid.

Price & Availability:

Deyga hair pack is available on the brand’s website deyga.in, this pack is priced at Rs.450 for 200g of product. It has a shelf life of 8 months.

Consists of a hair butter & hair pack for dry, lifeless, frizzy hair. Deyga hair butter nourishes, the pack deeply conditions. Organic, handmade, cruelty free.

My experience:

Okay! So let me start with the fact that powder products always perform far better than a liquid or cream formulations. This hair pack from Deyga has a dusty pale yellow-green kind of a colour and it smells exactly like henna powder. All the ingredients it has are very conditioning for scalp and hair. So I mixed two teaspoon of it with plain water to make a semi-thick paste just to see how effective it is. Yes, it made my hair silky soft right after the first wash. Judging by the smell, I felt like it is just another herbal henna but no, Deyga hair pack is way more potent than any other powder hair pack I have ever used. I sometimes mix it with egg white or curd, honey etc. to enhance the results but this pack itself is extremely effective. Also I have some premature grey hairs which gets slightly covered due to the indigo in it. By now I have reduced the frequency of using this from 2-3 times a week to once a week, because I was using this as a replacement of shampoo. It cleanses the scalp thoroughly and I don’t need to make extra efforts to wash it off of my hair. In the end I don’t even require a separate conditioner because this hair pack does it all. Though I use a shampoo whenever I have to go out in public because the smell kind of lingers on and I do not enjoy that. All in all it is a good herbal hair pack with nourishing ingredients. A must buy if you are into organic hair care products.

 

Rating:

5/5

 

Also read Deyga Liquid Gold Hair Serum Review

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Deyga Hair Butter

Consists of a hair butter & hair pack for dry, lifeless, frizzy hair. Deyga hair butter nourishes, the pack deeply conditions. Organic, handmade, cruelty free.

Ingredients:

Deyga hair butter contains “Raw Mango Butter, Shea Butter, Virgin Coconut Oil, Castor Oil, Ylang Ylang Essential Oil.”

How To Use:

Scoop a little with a dry spoon and massage hair and scalp with it. Leave it to work its magic for 30 minutes and wash off.

Consists of a hair butter & hair pack for dry, lifeless, frizzy hair. Deyga hair butter nourishes, the pack deeply conditions. Organic, handmade, cruelty free.

Packaging:

This hair butter comes in a medium sized round plastic jar with black lid and a separator. It’s a very secure and sturdy packaging, the jar can be reused once the product is over.

Price & Avaiability:

Deyga hair butter is priced at Rs.550 for 100ml, available on www.deyga.in. Shelf life is 6 months.

 

My Experience:

As I have mentioned earlier that I am not a big hair care person, so I have never tried hair butters before. Looking at the ingredients I was very much curious to see how mango butter, shea butter, ylang ylang essential oil works on my dry frizzy hair. This hair butter is very thick yet non sticky, melts quickly when rubbed in between the fingers. So I used it as described and my first hair wash experience was terrible. I kept on rubbing my scalp and hair but the grease won’t just come off. So I did a little bit of research on how to use hair butters. Next time I melted it and used as an oil. I applied it allover my scalp & hair and I went straight in to the shower after 30 minutes. Well this time it was easier to wash the butter all off but still I required a bit extra shampoo than usual. Deyga hair butter tends to cling onto the roots of the hair. Of course it has heavy butters so I totally understand why it tends to stick. After a few trials and errors my post wash experiences are all good now. It does not make my oily scalp feel greasy, my damaged hair feels soft, look nourished and lively. It also adds a bit of wave to my straight hair. So even after not liking it initially I have grown into this product now. In fact I reach out to this more often than my regular oil. This hair butter from Deyga has a beautiful floral aroma too, which is probably of ylang ylang EO but it goes away after the wash. Only half a teaspoon of this butter is enough for my shoulder length hair because it needs to be melted and used as an oil. I feel this butter is a quick fix, a replacement for the over night intense oil massage ritual. In fact it does a better job than oils and that too in just 30 minutes. I have straight thin hair but curly hair people will enjoy this product the most.

Rating:

3.5/5  because it tends to cling onto dry hair, takes time to come off of scalp. Highly Recommended for curly hair.

Do I Recommend?

I recommend Deyga Hair pack to everyone. If you are into organic hair care products then this one is a must buy.

Lastly, if you do not like to oil your hair frequently buy your hair needs an intense nourishment I recommend this Hair butter, this is a quick fix for your hair’s much needed nourishment.

Also curly hair girls take notes, this butter is definitely meant for your curls, so this butter worths giving a try.

Will I Repurchase?

I will probably repurchase the mask but not sure about the butter.

 

Related Articles:

Deyga Liquid Gold Hair Serum Review

Deyga Under Eye Cream Review

Deyga Rose Mulethi Face Pack For Acne Marks

Heimish Anti-Dust Cleansing Pack Review

Plum E-luminence Moisturizing Creme Review

 

Popular posts from this blog

10 Insanely Good Makeup Dupes That Will Save You A Lot Of Money

We all love makeup. Everyone is a makeup artist these days. There are loads of makeup products available in the market. Online shopping has made it easier to reach international brands too. But for some reasons if it is not possible for you to buy high end cosmetics all the time but also you don't wanna compromise on the quality then don't you worry girl, I've got you covered. Here are the top 10 makeup dupes for you. This will help you save a lot of money without compromising on the product quality. You can get them online on Nykaa .

Heimish Anti-Dust Cleansing Pack Review

Heimish Anti-Dust Cleansing Pack   A double action gel cleanser, can be used as a face wash and a face pack as well. It forms beautiful foam when massaged on wet skin, but, when left on the skin as a face pack it forms tiny little bubbles. Heimish Anti-Dust cleansing pack is an all-in-one cleanser that removes ultrafine particles, makeup and impurities from the pores. Contains plant derived cellulose and cica extracts, which exfoliates, tones, hydrates and soothes the skin, tightens the pores, reduces comedones and skin congestion, controls sebum production. Makes skin soft, supple and clean after every wash.   Hi! Calling all the Korean skin care lovers. Today I am reviewing a new K-beauty product. It is the Anti-Dust Cleansing Pack from Heimish. There exists a lot of fun skin care in the world of K-beauty. If you love Korean skin care products this brand Heimish is definitely not a new name to you and if you are new to Korean skin care, please keep on reading because this ANti-Dust C

Best Eye Creams Available On Nykaa India

15 Best Eye Creams Available On Nykaa India   Try these products to treat and cure under eye black circles or dark circles. These are the products that will help you to reduce dark circles and that too on a budget. These are quite versatile to eliminate dark circles, wrinkles, fine lines from the under eye area and to keep the tired eyes look at bay. All these products are available on our favourite beauty shopping website in India, i.e. Nykaa. So let’s see what these eye creams are.   Skin care is a huge trend right now. Since the eye area is very delicate so it needs some extra care. This post is all about the best under eye creams for every budget. These are available at lower price almost every day on Nykaa . So let’s see the products list. 1. VILVAH Aloevera & Licorice Revitalising Under Eye Cream “Are you someone who uses too much of concealer to hide your baggy eyes? Tiring days and sleepless nights can affect your delicate skin around the eyes. Restore your tired eyes and g