Skip to main content

Deyga Organics Rose & Multhi Face Pack Review

Deyga Rose & Multhi Face Pack : A Treat To

Your Dry, Dull, Skin

 

Power packed with native rose grains, mulethi and oats this face pack from Deyga is all you need to awaken up you dull skin. Pure natural ingredients are handcrafted to revive, hydrate dry skin and brighten up your complexion instantly. Soothes and calms down itchy, inflamed skin. Helps fade dark spots, acne marks and evens out skin complexion. Gives smooth baby soft skin after each application.

 

Deyga Rose & Mulethi face pack contains pure natural ingredients, handcrafted to revive, hydrate, brighten, soothe and calm down inflammation, makes skin soft.

 

I am a flower child and rose is my favorite flower. So anything ROSE and I’m sold. My hormonal acne left me some tiny hideous spots on my cheeks. Honestly they are not just stubborn they are very difficult to conceal too. So taking care of my skin is very very important for me at this moment. So how can I not try this beautiful face pack from Deyga which contains Rose & Mulethi! Rose calms, soothes and hydrates dry skin while mulethi evens out skin tone and brightens up the whole complexion. No wonder why it is their best selling product. I have tried this face pack enough of times to pen down my thought on it. So without any further adieu let’s get into the review.

 

Price & Availability

Deyga Rose & Mulethi face is reasonably priced at Rs.490 for 200g of product. Since it has no added preservatives so the shelf life is 8 months only. All Deyga products including this Rose & MUlethi face pack is exclusively available on the brand’s website www.deyga.in.

Read More:   Deyga Under Eye Cream ReviewDeyga Eyebrow Growth Oil Review

 

Packaging

I absolutely love the packaging this face pack has. It comes in a big glass jar container which has a cylindrical outer cardboard packaging. The whole packaging cannot be more adorable! So aesthetically pleasing. The glass jar bears the name, ingredients and other details regarding the product and the brand.

Deyga Rose & Mulethi face pack contains pure natural ingredients, handcrafted to revive, hydrate, brighten, soothe and calm down inflammation, makes skin soft.

Deyga Rose & Mulethi face pack contains pure natural ingredients, handcrafted to revive, hydrate, brighten, soothe and calm down inflammation, makes skin soft.

 

How To use

“Add a few drops of milk/water to a table spoon of powder. Apply a thick layer on the skin & let dry for 15 minutes. Wash off with a gentle massage.”

 

Claims

Deyga definitely knows how to keeps their claims short, simple and crisp. Rose & Mulethi Face Pack claims to be “the perfect treat for dull & dry skin. Rejuvenate and brighten up the glow”.

All Deyga products are cruelty free, hand made and contain no added colours or preservatives, and they are made in India.

Deyga Rose & Mulethi face pack contains pure natural ingredients, handcrafted to revive, hydrate, brighten, soothe and calm down inflammation, makes skin soft.

 

Ingredients

“Native rose grains, Mulethi, Oat meal, Skin cherishing essential oils” that’s it. This is all it has. The texture of the products is not a fine powder but a coarse mixture which has a dusty rose pink colour. Since this is in powder form so this Deyga face pack needs to be activated using water or milk. You can use either as per your skin type and liking.

 

My Experience

As I have mentioned earlier I love rose as an ingredient in my skin care I was really eager to try this particular product from Deyga Organics. I have Combination to oily skin, my cheeks are mostly dry and the T-zone area is oily. Hence I activate this powder face pack with plain water. The moment I add water it turns into a beautiful rosy pink paste. So I made a thick paste out of it and applied a thick layer on my freshly cleansed face and neck. Since the powder is a bit coarse and not finely milled small grains are present even in the paste and it is a bit difficult to apply a thin layer. I find it easier to apply with a face pack brush. I could feel how soothing this face pack is from the very first moment I applied it on my skin. Back then I had really bad acne spot situation on both my cheeks, I also had a few tiny red bumps here and there. So I really enjoyed the calming and soothing sensation this Deyga face pack offers. The thick layer took some time to dry out completely. Since I really wanted to see some visible results so I kept it for 20 minutes till it was dry and washed my face off with plain water with a gentle massage. I was seriously impressed with the results. My skin was smooth like a baby’s butt which I could feel even while washing the face pack off. The darkness and hyper-pigmentaion around my mouth was significantly reduced. Pores felt tighter but not to the extent where skin feels stretchy. Skin texture was also reduced to a great extent. My skin felt insanely hydrated that I did not even feel the need to tone or moisturize immediately after washing off this pack. So this Rose Mulethi face pack from Deyga has been a huge hit from the first application itself. I get to see the exact same results after each application. It add a dewiness to the skin due to hydrating rose. So I started masking regularly with Deyga Rose & Mulethi pack and my skin texture is visibly reduced now, acne marks are fading away, those small red bumps are also gone without leaving any marks behind, skin feels smooth throughout the day. My complexion is also enhanced, there is no dullness on my face now. This face packs gives a beautiful glow to my skin which I absolutely adore. All in all Deyga Rose & Mulethi face pack has been a huge hit for my skin. This works just perfectly to meet the claims. I highly recommend this to everyone.

Deyga Rose & Mulethi face pack contains pure natural ingredients, handcrafted to revive, hydrate, brighten, soothe and calm down inflammation, makes skin soft.

Deyga Rose & Mulethi face pack contains pure natural ingredients, handcrafted to revive, hydrate, brighten, soothe and calm down inflammation, makes skin soft.

Deyga Rose & Mulethi face pack contains pure natural ingredients, handcrafted to revive, hydrate, brighten, soothe and calm down inflammation, makes skin soft.

 

Pros

  1. Organic, cruelty free, handmade, contains no added colours or preservatives.
  2. Comes in a recyclable glass jar packaging with a tight metal lid.
  3. Affordable. Huge amount (200g) is available for the price and it lasts really long because a teaspoon is required for the whole face and neck.
  4. Contains highly effective and pure ingredients.
  5. I find this face pack to be true to the claims right from the first application.
  6. Fades dark spots, acne marks, evens out skin tone, removes dullness.
  7. Soothes itchiness, dry or rough patches, angry active acne or rashes. Extremely calming to the skin.
  8. Helps fading small acne, pimples without leaving marks.
  9. Hydrates the skin yet tightens the pores which is really commendable.
  10. Can be used as a spot treatment over the acne spots and active acne or dry patches too.
  11. Works well on textured skin, can be used by all skin types.

 

Cons

  1. Shelf life is 8 months so this can be an issue for some people because this single jar of 200g product will last long if you use it alone.
  2. Huge glass jar is not travel friendly.

**The packaging is not travel friendly which can be a con for a lot of people(hence listed) but looking at the eco-friendly/sustainable way of packaging I personally feel this is not really a con.

 

Rating

4.5/5

 

Will I Repurchase?

Absolutely, yes.

 

Do I Recommend?

Yes. I recommend this Deyga Rose & Mulethi face pack to everyone facing the skin issues listed above. This face pack has the potency to transform your skin.

 

 

Further Reads:

Triveda Kumkumadi Beauty Face Oil Review

All About Aloe Vera Gel

Mamaearth Oil-Free Face Moisturizer With Apple Cider Vinegar Review

Recast Acnease Facial Serum Review

Alanna Naturally Beautiful Chocolate Lip Balm Review

Mamaearth Ubtan Facewash Review

Dermitecture Hyaluronic Acid Concentrate Review

 

Popular posts from this blog

10 Insanely Good Makeup Dupes That Will Save You A Lot Of Money

We all love makeup. Everyone is a makeup artist these days. There are loads of makeup products available in the market. Online shopping has made it easier to reach international brands too. But for some reasons if it is not possible for you to buy high end cosmetics all the time but also you don't wanna compromise on the quality then don't you worry girl, I've got you covered. Here are the top 10 makeup dupes for you. This will help you save a lot of money without compromising on the product quality. You can get them online on Nykaa .

Heimish Anti-Dust Cleansing Pack Review

Heimish Anti-Dust Cleansing Pack   A double action gel cleanser, can be used as a face wash and a face pack as well. It forms beautiful foam when massaged on wet skin, but, when left on the skin as a face pack it forms tiny little bubbles. Heimish Anti-Dust cleansing pack is an all-in-one cleanser that removes ultrafine particles, makeup and impurities from the pores. Contains plant derived cellulose and cica extracts, which exfoliates, tones, hydrates and soothes the skin, tightens the pores, reduces comedones and skin congestion, controls sebum production. Makes skin soft, supple and clean after every wash.   Hi! Calling all the Korean skin care lovers. Today I am reviewing a new K-beauty product. It is the Anti-Dust Cleansing Pack from Heimish. There exists a lot of fun skin care in the world of K-beauty. If you love Korean skin care products this brand Heimish is definitely not a new name to you and if you are new to Korean skin care, please keep on reading because this ANti-Dust C

Best Eye Creams Available On Nykaa India

15 Best Eye Creams Available On Nykaa India   Try these products to treat and cure under eye black circles or dark circles. These are the products that will help you to reduce dark circles and that too on a budget. These are quite versatile to eliminate dark circles, wrinkles, fine lines from the under eye area and to keep the tired eyes look at bay. All these products are available on our favourite beauty shopping website in India, i.e. Nykaa. So let’s see what these eye creams are.   Skin care is a huge trend right now. Since the eye area is very delicate so it needs some extra care. This post is all about the best under eye creams for every budget. These are available at lower price almost every day on Nykaa . So let’s see the products list. 1. VILVAH Aloevera & Licorice Revitalising Under Eye Cream “Are you someone who uses too much of concealer to hide your baggy eyes? Tiring days and sleepless nights can affect your delicate skin around the eyes. Restore your tired eyes and g