Skip to main content

Biotique Bio Seaweed Anti-Fatigue Eye Gel Review

Biotique Bio Seaweed Revitalizing Anti-Fatigue Eye Gel Review

 

Bio Seaweed Revitalizing Anti-Fatigue Eye Gel from the house of Biotique Advanced Ayurveda works wonderfully for fatigued, puffy eyes.

Hi lovelies!
 
Today I’ll be reviewing Biotique Bio Seaweed Revitalizing Anti-Fatigue Eye Gel for fatigued eyes. In this busy life we are always staring in the screens of our phones or computers. So our eyes tend to get tired which becomes visible as puffy eyes. I have specs so I always apply some under eye products at night and that’s how I came to know about this Biotique Bio Seaweed Revitalizing Anti-Fatigue Eye Gel. Now let’s get into the review.

Packaging

 
This little gel comes in a small round container with a cubic outer packaging. All the details are printed on the sides of the outer packaging. 
 
Bio Seaweed Revitalizing Anti-Fatigue Eye Gel from the house of Biotique Advanced Ayurveda works wonderfully for fatigued, puffy eyes.

 

Bio Seaweed Revitalizing Anti-Fatigue Eye Gel from the house of Biotique Advanced Ayurveda works wonderfully for fatigued, puffy eyes.
 

Product Description


The Bio Seaweed Gel is enriched with seaweed from the sea. It is refreshing, reduces and prevents signs of stress, puffiness, dark circles. This product retails for Rs.199 for 15g and has a shelf life of three years. It is a colourless thick gel with no artificial fragrance.
 
Bio Seaweed Revitalizing Anti-Fatigue Eye Gel from the house of Biotique Advanced Ayurveda works wonderfully for fatigued, puffy eyes.

 

Bio Seaweed Revitalizing Anti-Fatigue Eye Gel from the house of Biotique Advanced Ayurveda works wonderfully for fatigued, puffy eyes.
 
 

Ingredients


Biotique Seaweed Gel contains “Punarnava root-3.0%, Behda Fruit Pulp-3.5%, Badam Oil-1.5%, Jaiphal Oil-0.5%, Madhu-2.0%, Chinnai ghas Plant-1.0%, Kheera Juice-1.0%, Purified Water-Q.S.”
 
Bio Seaweed Revitalizing Anti-Fatigue Eye Gel from the house of Biotique Advanced Ayurveda works wonderfully for fatigued, puffy eyes.

Claims


Biotique Advanced Ayurveda Claims that this is not a cosmetic product. It has therapeutic properties.
 

How To Use


“Lightly pat around eye area morning and evening.”
 

What I Like

 
  1. Cute packaging.
  2. Good quality plastic container.
  3. Travel friendly.
  4. Reduces puffy eyes effectively. I apply this in the morning and my eyes never look tired. I feel like it helps to open up my eyes a bit when I’m sleep deprived 👍
  5. Contains natural ingredients.
  6. Only a little bit is required. Lasts really long😃.
  7. Gives a nice cooling, tingling sensation when applied which I like. 💗
  8. No added colour or fragrance. 👍

 

What I  Don’t Like

  1. Tub packaging. I have to dip my fingers every time to use it which is messy as well as unhygienic. 😑 
  2. No mention of preservatives. A product having the shelf life of three years must have some chemical preservatives which is not disclosed by the brand. 👎
  3. Does nothing for dark circles. I wear specs on a daily basis so my under eye area seems darker. This product does nothing for the patchiness. 

 

Rating 


3.5/5
 
 
Will I purchase this again?

Yes.

Popular posts from this blog

Shade 657 Nude Nuance Swatch With Mini Review

Maybelline Creamy Matte Lipstick Nude Nuance Swatch Maybelline has been winning our hearts with their latest launches. It has become a favorite drugstore makeup brand of almost every girl. I can't stop gushing over their lipsticks. There are mattes, creamy mattes, metallic ones, super stay ones, and the list goes on. From bold red to pink, purple to nude there's a perfect shade for every skin undertone. Then there's this universally flattering nude shade that is made for all skin tones. I am talking about the Creamy Matte Lipstick in Nude Nuance. It is the perfect brown nude with slightly warm undertones that suits fair to medium complexion, specially Indian girls, so anyone can flaunt it with grace.

Shade 657 Nude Nuance Swatch With Mini Review

Maybelline Creamy Matte Lipstick Nude Nuance Swatch   Maybelline has been winning our hearts with their latest launches. It has become a favorite drugstore makeup brand of almost every girl. I can’t stop gushing over their lipsticks. There are mattes, creamy mattes, metallic ones, super stay ones, and the list goes on. From bold red to pink, purple to nude there’s a perfect shade for every skin undertone. Then there’s this universally flattering nude shade that is made for all skin tones. I am talking about the Creamy Matte Lipstick in Nude Nuance. It is the perfect brown nude with slightly warm undertones that suits fair to medium complexion, specially Indian girls, so anyone can flaunt it with grace. Since this article is all about hand and lip swatches so I’ll be keeping the review portion really short and precise. Price & Availability Rs.299/- for 4 g. It available both online and offline. You can get it online at discounted price.   Packaging M...

Biotique Bio Green Apple Fresh Daily Purifying Shampoo & Conditioner Review

Biotique Bio Green Apple Fresh Daily Purifying Shampoo & Conditioner Review Scalp Purifying Shampoo & Conditioner For Oily Hair and Scalp, Scalp Conditions, Itchy Scalp. Gentle Enough For Daily Use.